May 26, 2011

Weight Watchers

So, last week I started weight watchers. I've had friends (and my own mother!) that have had success with this program. I'm doing the online version whereas my mom went to weekly weigh ins and meetings. Part of me feels like I need the weekly weigh in to keep me accountable, but we'll see how this online business goes. Up until now I have have not had a bathroom scale. I bought one on Monday. I weighed myself this morning. Since my physical in April I am down ... wait for it... 6 pounds!! Whoop-whoop!! Hopefully doing weight watchers and going for nice long walks after work will get me ready for that wedding dress in Dec. My goal is that it needs to be taken in, a lot. Well not too much cuz then I wouldn't be able to wear it- apparently they can only take it in so far and it won't be in til Oct so that won't give us much time. We'll figure it out when we get there.

I was watching "How I Met Your Mother" the other night and it was the episode before Marshall and Lily's wedding. Lily tries on her wedding dress and it is way to big! She puts her arms up and the dress falls down. So then she tries to eat a lot over the next few days to gain weight so her dress will stay on. I hope I don't have to do that. I really really really don't want to have to eat to make my dress fit me. I think I would cry.

Then the next episode was the one with their wedding and everything went wrong. I would lose it. I would be a crying blubbering mess if everything went wrong that day. Seriously everything. There were problems with their photographer, caterer, his hair, her vail, an ex boyfriend was there porfess his love for her. No thank you. I hope our day isn't like that!

Hope you're enjoying today!!
Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment