May 25, 2011

So What Wednesday!

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I wouldn't have known about the bachelorette if it weren't for my mother-in-law to be

*if I made a list of who did what and who I did and didn't like during the bachelorette

*if I'm embarassed by how many points some of the foods that I eat are on Weight Watchers.
Guess that means I shouldn't be eating them

*if I really want to get my master's in youth and family ministry but I don't know where to find the time or the money to do

*if I wrote this list during the commercials during the bachelorette

*if I have 3 posts today. Apparently I have a lot to say

*if I don't know what to give some of the graduates whos parties I got invited to
They're living at home and going to the tech here in town. What do you give that person?

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
Head on over to Life After I Dew
to see what everyone else is saying "So What" to this week.

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment