September 6, 2011

Summer is over :(

Summer is over here in northern MN. School started today. I'm excited and I'm ready to be back on a schedule at church and to have people back at church but it's always sad to see summer go.

I spent the last weekend of summer at the lake with my two favorite guys- my future Mr and my daddy. It was a chilly weekend, I spent the whole weekend in my sweatshirt and for the most part we kept the windows shut. We even turned the fireplace on once. That cold here. On Sunday the future Mr and I registered at JCPenny's and went furniture browsing.

But today is in the mid 70's and sunny.

It is amazing to me that summer is over already. It feels like just yesterday I was telling you about how busy our summer was going to be and how we had something to do every weekend. And now it's over. Yuck. I want to go back to June and it enjoy it all again!!

But I will just have to pull out my cute sweaters and comfy sweatshirts and embrace the cooler weather because it isn't going anywhere.

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment