September 28, 2011

So What Wednesday

Ahh!! It's Wednesday already! You know what that means! It's time for so what Wednesday with Shannon from Life After I "Dew"!

Here's what I'm saying so what to this week:

*if I'm blogging from my phone while I wait outside the school for my Jr Hi youth group kids? Today was busy- I seriously did not have time to do this earlier!

*if I got the new caramel apple soap from bath & body on Monday & I almost want to eat my hands they smell so good?

*if I want to sleep on my new couch? It's amazing!

*if I don't know how to add links to other blogs or pictures to this post from my phone?

*if I've spent more time working on a gift for the future mr.s cousin's new baby this week then I've spent on house work?

*if I wish mother nature would make up her mind? I'm not a fan of needing jeans & a sweatshirt in the morning & shorts in the afternoon!

What are you saying so what to this week? Head on over to lifeafteridew.com to see what everyone else is so what-ing this week!

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment