September 21, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket

It's already Wednesday again!
Where did last week go?

I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" again this week for another edition of
So What Wednesday!

Here's what I'm saying So What to:

*if I didn't take the Christmas music off of my iPod after Christmas last year and I usually don't both to hit skip when a Christmas song comes on during shuffle?

*if I'm scared out of my mind about doing this Jr. Hi Homecoming dance next Friday?

*if I'm a night owl and not a morning person? Blame my dad- he kept me up late when I was little so that I would sleep longer in the morning for my mom.

*if I love pinterest but I have yet to create any of my own pins? I don't even know how to create a pin.

*if I keep an extra shampoo, conditioner, & mousse in the linen closet? I hate running out of those things. And lets be real- when you're already in the shower and you realize that you're out of something it's way easier to reach across the bathroom then it is to run to Wal*Mart!

*if I've been lacking with the pictures on my blog? My camera doesn't want to work with the computer at work or mine at home so I have no way to get pictures off of my memory card!

*if I ALWAYS pick my nail polish off? It's like a nervous habit and I can't stop.

*if I'm excited because I got to put my fall/halloween decorations out already?

*if I eat lunch at my desk on Wednesdays?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what
everyone else is saying So What to this week!

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment