September 20, 2011

gloomy weather

When I woke up this morning it was cloudy & rainy. I really just wanted to shut the alarm clock off, roll over & stay in bed all day with a good book. But alas, I'm a grown up & I had to get out of bed & go to work. Boo.

I hate that my mood is so effected by the weather! I've just been a little grouchy today and I don't really want to do anything. I need to write my newsletter for Oct. I need to work on our agenda for the meeting that I'm hosting tomorrow night. I need to work on something for youth group tomorrow night. I need to write a report for church council tonight. The list goes on and on.

And all I want to do is curl up on my couch and read. It would be even better if I had a (real) fireplace that I could light and someone to make me hot chocolate. Yes, that would be perfect.

But instead I'll stay here at my desk and work on my to do list.

How is your Tuesday going?

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment