September 29, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!


Only 72 days to go!
A woo-hoo!

I know I said that I would introduce you to the boys of the wedding party today but I don't have the time next week. I promise you'll get to meet them soon tho!

This past week was a big week in wedding town! Last Thursday mom, dad and I met with the lady we're working with at the Holiday Inn. It was so nice to put a face with the names in the e-mails and she's super nice. She answered all of my questions, she didn't get annoyed when I pulled out my huge 3 ring binder to take notes (or when I asked her to repeat things), she explained things in an understandable manner. I like her. A lot.

Then on Thursday night the future Mr. and I went to Fargo to get our new couch! But before we went to big lots, we went to West Acres to Zales to order his ring. I'm pretty sure, aside from my car & my college diploma (well my student loans), that is the most that I have ever spent on one single item. But like my mom said, I got the ring I wanted so I should get him the ring he wants. Which is true. And he's going to wear it forever. And it's beautiful. Is it ok that I think a boy ring is beautiful?
Men's 8.0mm Comfort Fit Hammered Wedding Band in 14K Two-Tone Gold - Zales
This is from their website (http://www.zales.com/). His looks a little different. The middle part looks more like yellow gold then it does it this picture. In real life it is definately two toned. And it was cheaper in real life then it is online. Not sure what's up with that.

Then on Friday afternoon I got to pick up our invitataions!! Yay!! I can't wait to put them together. That will probably happen this weekend since the future Mr. is starting to haul beets this weekend (which means that I won't get to see him for the next 2 or 3 weeks depending on the weather). But that also means that I will have lots of time to do wedding crafts this weekend. And time to clean. And time to do my laundry. Hopefully I'm productive :)

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment