March 30, 2011

So What Wednesday

Life After I
Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I made grilled cheese for lunch on Saturday and I took the one that was the least burnt and let the future Mr. have the others

*if I can't make up my mind about what dress I want to be MY dress

*if I had a whole SWW list in my head on Sunday and I can't remember any of it today

*if I want to go on vacation already again- work is overwhelming right now,
Easter season mean busy season at church

*if I really, really, really want a cute puppy. I want the kind that stay cute and little, the kind that doesn't shed, and the kind that is trained to go on a potty pad. I might have to talk my landlord into letting me get one. I have been a great tenant for almost 2 years now and I don't plan on moving anytime soon.

*if I'm listening to the Twins baseball game at work. I love the twins and I don't care that it's only preseason.

*if I'm super excited that UND (Grand Forks) and UMD (Duluth) are in the frozen four. I hope they beat Michigan and Notre Dame (respectivly) so that they get to play each other. That would be such an intense game especially since they're playing at the Excle Center in St. Paul.

*if I woke up this morning and really wanted a reset button-
I would love to go back to pre-school for a while

What are you saying "So What..." to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone
else is saying "So What..." to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment