March 16, 2011

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I've only checked my work e-mail once on this vacation
BUT I've checked my facebook and blogs everyday

*if I was a little bummed that I didn't ski today. I had fun with my mom and I know that I would be in pain if I had skiied but I'm still a little bummed

*if I'm excited to go back to my nothern town because I want to sleep in my own bed again

*if my sister hasn't guest blogged yet. She just hasn't been in the mood.
It's ok.

*if I really really really really don't want to drive all the way back to MN

*if I love my family A LOT but I miss my alone time. I normally spend all day every day alone. We're almost done with day 6... of constantly being together.

*if we're already talking about coming back to Colorado next year

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone else is
saying So What to this week!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment