February 2, 2011

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:
*if I pride myself on being neat and organized but my house and my office are both total messes
*if I set my alarm Mon and Tues early enough so I could go to the gym and both days I hit my snooze buttong and talked myself into staying in bed
*if I thought today was Mr. Boyfriend's dad b-day when it's really tomorrow- at least I was a day early instead of a day late!
*if I have no idea what to get Mr. Boyfriend for Valentine's day. Last year we decided to not do gifts... I'll tell you how that worked out tomorrow.
*if I read everyone else's SWW before I wrote my own
*if I'm checking all of the blogs I read and writing my own before I start working (yes, I did just get to work and yes it is 1:30 in the afternoon. I'm a youth director and it's Wednesday I'll be here til 9:30 or 10 tonight)
*if I'm really excited to go stay at my mom and dad's this weekend.

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
to see what everyone else is saying "So What" to this week!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I used to ALWAYS stay at my parents EVERY weekend until I moved in with the Mr. I miss those days, LOL

    ReplyDelete