February 21, 2011

Wedding Shoes

On Saturday I bought 2 wedding magazines to look for dresses that I liked because my mom, Katie, and my high school bestie Tasha and I are going dress shopping in 2 weeks. Well in one of them I found these shoes:
Sorry it's so small. I couldn't get it to copy from the website so I had to e-mail it to myself then copy from the e-mail but you can check them out for real here. They are Christian Louboutin's, they are a beautiful blue color and they're covered with crystals and they have the signature red sole. They are BEAUTIFUL!! And they only cost $3,095. That's more then my last car!!!!Actually I'm on my 5th car and only 1 of them has cost more then that. $3,100 for shoes?!?! That is crazy!! I wish I had that kind of money to spend on shoes but sadly I do not.

Since I love these shoes so much I'm thinking that I will get a pair of rounded toe pumped died royal blue to match my bridesmaid dresses and then I will cover them myself with super glue and clear crystals and they will be beautiful and cost less then $100. That's a savings of $3,000. I like saving money. And let's be real- they're pumps- I probably won't be able to wear them the whole day I'll probably switch to flip flops for the dance. I'll keep you posted on what I decide to do about shoes/ progess on making my dream shoes.

We (the future Mr., dad, and Katie) took a group of kids from church skiing yesterday and it went pretty well. We had one kid that took a digger on the first run of the day. I had to take him over to the ski patrol building and get him ckecked out and then he spent the rest of the day sitting in the lodge. But they did give us a refund on his lift ticket and rental so that was nice. The only other bad thing about the day was the bitter cold. Riding the chair lift up to the top was terrible!! My face got so cold! I ended up not skiing a ton and spending lots of time in the lodge.

I hope you're all having a great presidents day!
Peace from a future Mrs.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment