February 8, 2011

Used Car Lot?

These are all of the vehicles/things with motor that you can drive that were at my parents house this weekend:



Starting from the top: Dad's truck, Dad's new expedition, Mr. Boyfriend's truck, my old car     :(, sister's car, mom's car, my new car, dad's motorcycle, girl snowmobile (it has pink skis!!), boy snowmoblie. *None of these are pictures of the acutal vehicles that we own- these are all pictures off google images. But we really do own vehicles just like each of these. And yes, we know it is excessive.

Mr. Boyfriend walked into my parents house on Friday night and asked my dad if he was thinking of opening a used car lot.

And my dad already has his eye on another vehicle that will be coming up for auction soon.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment