June 17, 2011

Yay! Camp!

Well, finally Friday!

We made it through our first week at camp! I only had 2 kiddos from my church here and I think they had a good time. They didn't really talk to me a while lot. Some times I feel like it's a waste of my time to come to camp with them. I've slept in the past two mornings. I sit in the back of the chapel for worship and in the back for camp fire. I eat meals with the staff and other visitors. I don't really spend a whole lot of time with them. I spend more time with the younger ones. They want me to sit with their cabins for meals, they say hi to me when they see me. I understand that 6th and 7th graders don't think it's cool to say hi to me and invite me to meals with them, but could they at least wave? And make me feel like I'm here for a reason?

Also, yesterday I bought canteen (snack) for the 2 from my church. Another girl asked if I was the mom of the girl from my church. Ackward. And kind of sad.

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment