June 7, 2011

100!!

This is my 100th post! A woo hoo!!

And I don't have anything fun to say :(

I don't have a bachelorette update for you and I didn't do anything really exciting today. We're in the middle of Vacation Bible School at church so we've got 50 kids under the age of 10 here at the church from 5:30-8 at night then we have to clean up after them. It's fun but it's exhausting.

But today is GIVEAWAY DAY!!! I'm making a wire word to give away to one of you! All you have to do is be a follower then leave me a comment on THIS post. All is has to say is the word that you want (6 letter max.).

Good luck!
Love, a future Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post!!! I think I am only in the "60s" with my posts... You are sooo sweet! If I was lucky enough to win your giveaway, I would want the word Laugh.

    ReplyDelete