August 18, 2011

Thursday

Sorry for the lame title but today's post is going to be full of random thoughts:

I can't get my camera cord to work in the church computer either. I now have no way to get pictures off of my camera. Grr.... It may be time for a new camera. Which isn't so bad, I've wanted a better camera for a while now. I bought mine last January and it's just a small Samsung digital camera. And it's pink :) that's my fav part.

*****

Last night we had jr hi youth group at my house. Only 3 girls showed up. I grilled burgers & hot dogs. I have lots of left overs. I hate left overs. They never taste as good as they did the first time.

*****

I love my iPhone. I'm on it all the time. But I don't know how to get picutres from that to here. Help? Please.

*****

I can't wait to go to the lake this weekend. I love the lake. And I live in one of the few counties in MN that doesn't have a lake in it! I grew up in a county with more then 400 lakes in it. Srsly- there are 416 lakes within a 20 mile radius of my parents house. I grew up with a house and a lake cabin.
Now I live in a town where there is a river going through town. You'd have to pay my a lot of money to go in that river. It's cold and dirty. I'll take my lake any day thank you.
And I'm 3 and 1/2 hours away from my lake now :( I wish it was closer.

That's all I've got today.
How's your day going?
Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment