August 31, 2011

So What Wednesday

It's time for So What Wednesday again!
Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I didn't play along with SWW last week? I wasn't on my computer at all last Wednesday.

*if I hate doing dishes?

*if part of me is excited about the cooler weather that's coming? I live in northern MN I have lots of clothes that I can only wear when it's cold, I've missed those clothes!

*if I shamelessly blog & facebook about giveaways on other peoples blogs? I really want to win one! Like this one that Little Miss Momma is hosting. You should go check it out- it's sweet.

*if I haven't won a giveaway yet?

*if I'm going to register for wedding gifts with out the future Mr. tonight? Read my Wedding Wednesday post to find out why :)

*if I like the pinterest app on my phone more then I like the pinterest website?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what
everyone else is saying So What to this week!

Love, a future Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. I can't seem to win a giveaway either - darn it!!! Maybe we'll get lucky soon :)

    ReplyDelete