August 22, 2011

Back to the grind

It's offical. I am done going to camp and traveling with kids for the summer. I have one more over night retreat left for a board that I serve on but that's all.

So we're back to the grind on weight watchers. I really tried this summer but it is so hard to keep track of points at camp when you don't know how things are made. So I just kind guessed. And I took smaller portions then I wanted. WW is hard at the cabin too because there is ALWAYS snacky food out!!

I've still been weighing myself almost daily. I bounce around a little bit in about a 4 pound range. I'm still lower then where I started in May but I'm no where near where I'd like to be right now.

So here we are. 110 days til the wedding, it's crunch time. We're getting serious about WW again. And walking. And maybe Zumba. A mom/friend from church does Zumba twice a week. I have to find out when she goes and go with her. I'm not good at doing things by myself. I need accountability.

My sister posted pictures on facebook from WE Fest and I was really not happy with the way that I look. And I promise I'm not being one of those girls that is pretty and skinny but is being hard on herself. I really do need to lose some weight to be healthier. The doctor even told me so. (What a boost for the self esteem that one was...)

I will keep you posted. As hard as it may be.

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment