March 27, 2013

sww

So What Wednesday
linking up with shannon for so what wednesday.
here's what i'm saying so what to this week:
 
*if i use "!" far to often?
 
*if i'd like a new blog design, layout, picture, the whole works, but i'm cheap and i don't know who to have do it? suggestions?
 
*if i' clueless about this whole 'google reader shutdown' business? again- suggestions/help?
 
*if i can't decide how i feel about blissdom? i'm kind of wishing that i would've gone (not that we could really afford it) but at the same time i feel like i'm not 'big name' enough to have gotten anything out of it. and i wanted to go because it was in dallas, it's warm in dallas. it's cold here.

*if my mom asked me to host easter in our new apartment but then plans chagned so we're having easter at my parent's house instead and i'm bummed? it's not that i don't like my parents house, it's that i wanted to host my first holiday in our new place.

*if i failed at my closet challenge this week?

*if i went to the gym for the first time in more than 2 years on monday night?

*if the mr and i went out for dinner on saturday night then for a drink on sunday afternoon and spent a total of $25? hello gift cards, coupons, & hapy hours!! nice to see you all in the same place at the same time :)

*if i bring my lunch to work in a minnie mouse bag?

*if i feel like i'm trying to hard if i wear a statement necklace or something other than my everyday, go to jewlery?

what are you saying so what to this week?
head on over to life after i 'dew' to see what everyone else is so what-ing
and to link up!

love, mrs. k

1 comment:

  1. heheh I use !!! too much too! And usually it's in 3's!

    oh and the challenge your closet...I failed at that months ago!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete