March 13, 2012

Visitors!

Sorry I didn't post on Friday or yesterday but my parents came to visit this weekend!! I love when they come visit. And they suprised me- they weren't suppose to be here until dinner time on Friday but they got here a little before 2 :)

It's so nice to just be able to hang out with them.

On Saturday the Mr and I took mom and dad to Grand Forks (mom had never been there!) and we took them to the Fighting Sioux hockey game. The Sioux beat Bemidji, but it was a good game.

Other than the game it was a pretty low key weekend. We hung out at our house, went to the hotel with mom and dad to go hot tubbing, they came to church with us, and cooked with mom (chicken breast, italian potatos, homemade butterfinger bars, tacos, spanish rice, shrimp cocktail, burgers on the grill).

I love them. I love when they come visit. But I hate trying to adjust to "normal" life after they leave.
I'm still working on it.

How was your weekend?

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment