November 30, 2011

So What Wednesday

It's time to link up with Shannon again over at
Life After I "Dew" for another edition of So What Wednesday!

Here's what I'm saying "So What?" to this week:

*if I eat the same thing for lunch every Wednesday? It's so easy to get a footlong sub, eat 1/2 at lunch time & 1/2 at dinner time on Wednesdays when I'm at church forever.

*if I want to change my blog backround again? I think it's time for something Christmas-y...

*if it isn't even December yet and I'm already wearing a Christmas shirt? What? We're decorating tonight at youth group!

*if I am the worst blog swap partner ever?! I was suppose to get my scarfament in the mail in time for my partner to get it by tomorrow... It's still sitting here waiting to go to the post office...
I'm sorry Sarah! It's going in the mail this afternoon, I promise!
PS- you should go check out her blog Handbags N Pigtails- so cute!

*if it takes me days to do my laundry?

*if it's really hard to focus on work right now? Give me a break- I'm getting married in 10 days!

What are you saying "So What?" to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone
else is "So What-ing" this week!

Love, a future Mrs

No comments:

Post a Comment