October 24, 2012

so what wednesday

So What Wednesday
time for a little so what wednesday with shannon
here's what i'm saying so what to this week:
 
*if i booked a picture session for christmas cards for sunday after church and i haven't told the mr yet? the vikings play on thur so it won't interrupt the game...
 
*if i only had 3 kids sign up for the synod gathering this year? and we had 12 last year? :(
 
*if i already ordered by bday gift 'from' the mr and my mom & i went halfsies on a gift? i know that come my bday this won't be a 'so what' and it'll be a let down instead
 
*if the mr and i aren't spending our first turkey day as a married couple together? my mom's family is getting together in the twin cities (7 hours away) and the mr has to work on black friday
 
*if we've already driven 3,500 miles in our new car?
 
*if i think it would be really sweet to have a diet coke iv?
 
*if i spent $180 at IKEA last weekend? it's 7 hours away, i almost never get to go there
 
*if i wish we lived in my college town?
 
*if i'm totally jealous of one of my high school besties baby announcement?
 
what are you 'so what-ing' this week?
head on over to life after i 'dew' to link up and see what
everyone else is saying so what to!
 
love, mrs. k

2 comments:

  1. Diet Coke iv-I like that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in and following from SWW :) I have not dared enter the IKEA that is a few hours from me... I think my credit cards would be cookin'!

    ReplyDelete