October 3, 2012

So What Wednesday!!

So What Wednesday
It's that time of the week again!!
Linking up with Shannon to say So What?!
 
Here's what I'm so what-ing this week:
 
*if I woke up singing Christmas songs last Thursday?
 
*if I have thought about selling scentsy, or stella & dot, or any of those fun home show things just for the consultant discount?
 
*can't stop eating pumpkin spice muffins or salted caramel kiss cookies? see monday's post...
 
*if i don't normally like pumpkin things but i love those muffins?
 
*if i'm really bad at listening to 'no food or drink please' signs? i almost never spill... almost
 
*if rainy days make me want to stay home and craft or read?
 
What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to play along and to see
what everyone else is So What-ing!
 
Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment