September 4, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's time to link up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for another So What Wednesday!
Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:
 
*if I have been sparatic about blogging lately?
 
*if I know about the word sparatic because of Clueless? and pensive because of 10 Things I hate about you?
 
*if I picked up habits because of things I've read in magazines? Like I blow dry my hair upside down because you can get big volume a-la b.spears prior to the going crazy phase. And I shave my armpits in a "t" formation (top to bottom then back to front) cuz Cosmo told me it would cause less irritation one month? And I almost always use the first stall in a public restroom since it's bound to be the cleanest since most people avoid it out of privacy? Dorky... I know.
 
*there is just something about a white dry erase board- I have to write on it!
 
*if I've done more crafting than working this week?
 
*if I'm still just toying with the idea of opening an etsy shop? I keep making things to stock pile so that I'll have something to sell if I ever decide to open a shop. And because the Mr and I have so much free space in our apartment that is just begging to be filled up with my crafts... right...
 
*if I am ready for a break from my family? I love them alot but after almost 2 weeks of solid time together, I'm ready to go home to just my Mr.
 
*if the Mr and I have slept in the same bed just 2 nights out of the last 13? That's not really a So What, I miss him :(
 
*if I had to look at the calendar on my iPhone to figure that last one out...
 
What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone
else is So What-ing and to link up!
 
Love, Mrs. K

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to need a break from family (at least that's what I keep telling myself!!)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete