October 19, 2011

Wedding Wednesday


52 days to go!
A woo hoo!!

I don't really have a theme this week.
Just a check list of things that we've gotten done.

Invites were mailed last week :) I've gotten lots of questions about what the icons mean for dinner options. I thought they were pretty clear but I guess not.

We sent out approximately 170 invites. I didn't know that we knew so many people!
This is the aftermath of our invitations on my dining room table:
It was such a mess! Each invite got a bow (which Katie and Lacey helped with) but then each RSVP card needed a stamp, each envelope needed and invite, an info card & a RSVP card then they needed a stamp, an address label & a return address label. I'm so glad that when we do thank you's the future Mr (well by then he'll be my Mr) will be here to help. I'm sick of doing wedding stuff by myself!

I picked up the future Mr's ring on Friday.
Isn't it pretty?

And aren't our rings beautiful together?
Yes, I put my wedding band on to take this picutre :)
I love wearing both of my rings! In just a month I get to send them in to get them soddered together!!

For our centerpieces we're using old wine bottles to hold flowers & candles.
My mom manages a bar & resutrant so I had her save wine bottle for me.
She brought me a bunch when she was here two weeks ago for my Pampered Chef shower.
Well they all needed to be washed out and then soaked to get their labels off.
So this is what my bathtub looked like last night.
This is only 1/2 of what she brought me.
So my bathtub will look like this agian tonight.
Then they will all get wrapped in yarn or covered in glitter :)
I like glitter :)

I feel like I have a lot to do and not a whole lot of time. I suppose I better kick this train into high gear!

Hope you're having a great day!
Love, a future Mrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment