October 20, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

No, this is not a post about Vanilla Ice. Although I'm sure I would like that more.

This is a post to let you know that for the first time this fall I had to scrape ice (frost) off the windows of my car before I could drive it. Yuck! And I had to hunt for my scrapper!! Apparently I thought it would be a good idea to take it out of my car this summer and put it in my garage!

Now, this is not a suprise to us in northern MN. Winter always comes and we will always need to scrape our windows. But it is kind of a cruel suprise when it was 80 degrees two weeks ago!! Only here. Only here does the weather flucuate this fast.

In other, happier news- I got 5 comments on my SWW post yesterday! A woo hoo!! I feel so loved! Thanks girls!

Hope you're haivng a great day!
Love, a future Mrs.

1 comment: