April 27, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!


One of my favorite bloggers is Shannon from Life After I "Dew"
When she was engaged to Jimmy she did this thing called Wedding Wednesdays to keep her friends and family updated on how their wedding plans were going.
I decided that I wanted to do the same thing, to keep y'all updated!

So here is my first installment of Wedding Wednesdays!
Just an update of things that we can check "done" next too.
We have picked a date- Dec. 10th 2011. 227 days to go!!
A location- the ceremony will be at my parents church First Lutheran and
the reception will be at the Holiday Inn
I have my b-maids, personal attendant, and 1 usher (the future Mr. and I each get to pick one).
I ordered dress #1 in March and had buyers remorse.
We ordered b-maid dresses the same day. Those I love.
I ordered dress #2 on Monday. I feel much better about this one :)
My future Mr. booked the DJ last night.
I e-mailed Darrell and asked him to take our pictures.
So happy!!

Each week I'll focus on a different aspect of our wedding (save the dates, invites, favors, dresses, center pieces, jewlery, etc.) and fill you in on all of the fun details! You may even get fun stories about the future Mr. and I.

Love, a future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment