April 4, 2011

Hhmmm....

I don't know what to write today...

I'm tired from this weekend. It was a lot of go, go, go!!! And not a lot of sleep. I'm a girl that likes to sleep. I'm talking between 8 and 9 hours a night. This weekend it was more like 5 hours a night. With lots of running back and forth making sure that things happened. My legs and my feet hurt.

The only productive thing I have done today is shower and paint my toe nails. Seriously. I'm sitting on my bed watching Oprah while I write.

I should go for a walk because it's pretty nice in my nothern town today. I should actually walk every day. Maybe it would help me be healthier for the wedding. It would be a good addition to my change in eating habits. I've been having a banana for b-fast every morning and I've been really looking at what a serving size is. It's crazy how out of proportion our ideas about serving size are!

Speaking of wedding- this morning "Say Yes to the Dress" was on. I cried. I cried because I want that feeling of "this is my dress" but I don't even know what that feeling is, I don't know what it will feel like. What if I don't have that feeling? What if I've had that feeling and I don't know it? What if I never find THE ONE?? What will I get married in? Which, by the way is happening in 250 days!!! I keep getting fun ideas from theknot.com. I want to do everything I see. The one today that I found is a picture family tree of our new family or a wedding wall with pictures weddings in our families. So cool! I want to make it!

My future Mr. is on his way home from a snowmobiling trip in Wyoming. Yay! I miss him, I wish I could see him as soon as he gets home but I have to wait til Friday :( Boo for living and working 100 miles away from each other. And it's seemes expecially long becuase he didn't have cell phone service out there so we havn't even been able to talk. I miss him.

That was a lot of random ramblings. Hopefully I'll have something more coherent to talk about tomorrow :)
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment