April 6, 2011

So What Wednesday

Life After I
Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:
So What...

*if I still have Christmas music on my iPod. It's a lot of work to change it and it's really beautiful music

*if I'm one of the slowest unpackers on the planet. I usually just take the things that I need out of my suitcase when I need them. I unpacked this morning from this past weekend which is pretty quick for me

*if I took my garbage out at noon today instead of tonight. I hate taking it out at night- it's creepy!

*if I had a banana, a stick of venison jerky, a strawberry breakfast granola bar, some peppar jack cheeze its. and water for lunch. I hit a few major food groups and I know that I'm going to eat a big dinner tonight

*if I haven't done laundry in like 3 weeks. I'll probably do it on Friday because I'm running low on undies... and I need to wash my towels and sheets

*if I don't like it when people have music on their blogs. I like reading your blog, that doesn't mean I like you taste in music

*if I really like changing my calendars every month. I like having a new clean slate. I like that my desk calendar doesn't have notes scribbled all over it any more.

*if I know that my wedding is 248 days away. theknot.com keeps me updated

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
Head on over to Life After I Dew to see what
everyone else is saying "So What" to this week!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment