December 1, 2011

name changes + last times

It is so weird to to thing for the last time as a Harper. Last night I had youth group for the last time before I get married. Today I paid bills for the last time before I get married. I'm going to go home tonight and do laundry for the last time before I get married. It is such a surreal feeling.

Today while I paid bills, I also changed my last name on some of them. Here in town at the city office and at our cable provider's office, I changed my last name.

I'm not going to be Sarah Harper anymore. I don't know how to not be Sarah Harper, it's the only person I've ever been. My last name connects me to my family. Everything that I've done, I've done as a Harper. I don't know how to be a Knopf.

Anyone else have these feelings when they got married??

Love, a future Mrs

No comments:

Post a Comment