December 15, 2011

Twitter?

I've been thinking about jumping on the twitter bandwagon lately. Since it came out I've been hesitant, and I don't know why. Maybe because I don't really get it? I mean- what's the point in just status updates? Or why would I want to limit myself to so few characters? But the last few days, just about everything that I have thought about blogging about has been to short to actually blog about.

Here's what's been running in my head lately:

*seriously- no snow?

*my husband has 36 pair of jeans that fit him! yes, you read that right 36. I have 6. what's wrong with this picture?

*christmas tree is finally all decorated, a week and a half after getting it

*i miss sleeping in my bed by myself
(ok, so this one could really get a longer post about living with a boy and the chagnes that I've noticed already, but that's not the point I'm trying to make)

*made @ShannonDew's recipe for bubble up enchiladas and they were delish

*seriously- 36 pairs

*what? I can't just have cheez itz and diet coke for lunch anymore?
(this could go with the sleeping by myself bullet)

so- what are you thoughts? Do you tweet? Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon? Is it worth jumping on the bandwagon? Would you follow me? What would my name be? Cuz I'm pretty sure Demi is/was Mrs. K on twitter...

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment