December 21, 2011

So What Wednesday

It's that time of week again!
Hooking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for
another round of So What Wednesday!

So What:

*if I planned my whole outfit around my new necklace from Vintage Wanna BEE ? When you get something new you really want to showcase it!

*if I still have lots of Christmas gifts to wrap? And a few to get yet? I still have no idea what to get some people...

*if the Mr is driving me crazy? It's weird that he doesn't leave anymore (keep in mind this is the first time we've lived in the same town). And he doesn't have a job yet so he's home all day every day, so when I get home from work he's right there and he wants to talk, and he's got questions about where things go and why I didn't put things away yet... It'll get better... Right?

*if we still have wedding gifts all over the dining room and guest bedroom that we haven't put away yet? It's overwhelming and it's a lot of stuff. I don't know where to put it.

*if we booked plane tickets for our honeymoon but we haven't booked anything else yet? We don't know where we're staying or what we're doing (other than going to Disneyland :) ) but we know that we're flying to LAX. Any suggestions?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone else is so what-ing
and to link up!

Love, Mrs K

No comments:

Post a Comment