January 12, 2011

So What Wednesdays

Two of the blogs that I follow (http://butterfliesandheaveneyes.blogspot.com/ and http://emilyandjareth.blogspot.com/) do this thing called "So What Wednesday" and I'm going to give it a go too!


Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:
  • So what if I look forward to not setting my alarm on Wednesdays- the down side is that I have to work until 10 at night :(
  • So what if I still have Christmas decorations up in my office- Mr. Boyfriend made me take them down at home so I left the up here
  • So what if I keep my toenails painted pretty pink all year
  • So what if I went to get my car fixed today and didn't ask them to fix everything that I know needs to be done- it's hard just starting out in life and you can't always afford everything. So I had them take care of the most important problems first.
  • So what if I wish everyone was as organized as me
  • So what if I know all of the lines to the show FRIENDS and I started watching it from the begining again last night

What are you saying "So What?" to this week?
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment