January 26, 2011

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
Here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week:

-So what if I have to pick kids up for youth group in an hour and I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet
-So what if I never want to drive again- I spent 14 hours in the car yesterday!
-So what if I just got back to work from a week "off" for continuing education and I'm already looking forward to our family vacation in March.
-So what if I prefer my own bed to a hotel bed. I just sleep better at home.
-So what if I didn't get home until 1:45 this morning, I was driving- it's not like I was out partying on a work night
-So what if I HAD to check my mail when I got home late last night/early this morning.
-So what if I can't decide if I'm upset or not that I missed the Bachelor on Monday night. I was having dinner with friends that I only get to see once a year and I can watch the Bachelor online anytime. But I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on something.
-So what if I'm a little jealous of my friend Stacey who is prego and having a baby in June.

What are you saying "So What" to this week?
to see what everyone else is saying "So What" to this week!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment