August 9, 2012

My week in Instagrams

Trying a new link up this week!
According to L
My life in an Instagram.
I'm linking up with Liz from According to Liz (she's another MN girl!!)
to share my instagrams from this week with you!

I got my peace tee in the mail last weekend from Shannon and I am in love!
I found this recipe yesterday on Pinterest and knew I had to make it.
Hello crockpot chicken taco delioushness!!
They were so easy to make- 6 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless), 1 16oz jar of salsa (I used Pace), and taco seasoning. I did add a little chiptole in adobo for a kick.
It made enough for the Mr and I to have dinner last night and then some to freeze in two smaller ziplock baggies for dinner later.
I can not wait to try this again but with a beef roast (like what I use for hot beefs) and then we can have shredded beef tacos. YUM!!

We said goodbye to this little guy yesterday...
And hello to this good looking car :)
We went with the 2010 Pontiac G6.
The exterior is Silver Metallic with black cloth interior.
I'm in love
The sales guy was going to take the sign off and I said "Wait!! I want to take a picture!" He looked at me like I was crazy, like really lady? You want the sign in the picture? I sure did :)

Love, Mrs. K

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car! :)

    That recipe is my kind of recipe - easy & good! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I recognized that peace T! Nice to see you fellow MN-er :) Thanks for linking up!

    LB
    www.accoridngtol.com

    ReplyDelete