February 22, 2012

So What Wednesday!

It's that time of the week again!
Time to link up with Shannon from LAID for another
installment of So What Wednesday!

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I like apple cinnamon cherrios better than the caramel ones?

*if the Mr and I have different sleeping habits? As in, I prefer to fall asleep with the TV on after reading for a little while and he prefers to fall asleep with no TV in  quiet dark room.

*if I went to be a little after 9 on Monday? I obviously needed it cuz I slept til 8:30 on Tuesday morning!

*if I thought I looked really good this morning, tried to take a picture of myself on my phone to share with you, couldn't get a good picture and that caused me to rethink my outfit and how I look?
I didn't change.

*if I felt bad for the guy working at Subway today? It was pretty obvious that he hasn't worked there long. And the lady behind me asked him to put cat-sup (that's how she pronounced it) on her sub.

*if I haven't plugged my iPhone into my computer since I got it in July? I know, I know! There are update! I'm not using it to it's full capability! I will soon... Maybe

*if my sister is moving home and I'm a little jealous? I know the reasons that she's moving home and that's her story to share, I wouldn't want to deal with the issues that she's dealing with but I would love to have my mom take care of me again. And I love being at my parent's house :)

*if my life consists of 3 ring binders?

*if I ran out of eyeliner after I was done with one eye this morning? That's really not a So What- I'm actually kinda mad about that one. Good thing I had another eye liner, in a slightly different color to fake it with one the 2nd eye. Then I went to wal*mart and it was $7.50 for a new one- when did that happen?? Shannon- I think I'll be coming your way to place an Avon order soon.

*if I'm jealous of Meg's bathroom?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to LAID to see what everyone
else is So What-ing and to link up!

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment