February 21, 2012

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Hey Friends!
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday! I took a bunch of kids from our northern town on a ski trip on Sunday and then I spent yesterday on the couch with a killer migrane. It was bad- I slept most of the day, didn't eat dinner, took a bath cuz I didn't think I could stand long enough to shower, went to bed way before the Mr. I can't wait for my physical in April so that we can hopefully get this all figured out. The nurse practitioner that I see told me the best thing to do is to take Excedrine Migrane cuz it's as strong as anything she could prescribe for me. Does anyone else out there get there terrible headaches? And if you do- what do you take for them?

But- in happier news- the Mr and I got to go to a Fighting Sioux hockey game! Whoop whoop! If you've been reading this little blog for any length of time, you know that we live in northwest Minnesota. Hockey is life here. And we embrace that life :) But Lord help me if I have boys that want to play hockey someday. Girls I could handle, girls are much nicer. You can check in boys hockey and I cringe every time someone gets checked. And I don't like the fighting in boys hockey.

We got the tickets from a family at church that has season tickets and they were on vacation last week. Bonus- they didn't even make us pay for the tickets! The Sioux played Michigan Tech and won 4-1!!

Sorry it's so dark- I wasn't sure how to get it lighter on my phone and he was antsy to leave cuz the game was over and we had ridden the bus from Buffalo Wild Wings, the Mr did not want to miss that bus.

We both wore our Fighting Sioux sweatshirts- the first purchases on our honeymoon :)

Love, Mrs. K

PS- Happy Fat Tuesday! Indulge away today!

No comments:

Post a Comment