February 1, 2012

SWW

It's Wednesday again!
That means it's time to link up with Shannon over at "Life After I Dew"
for another installment of So What Wednesday!
Here's what I'm "So What-ing" this week:

*if I have 2 pairs of the same slippers? One at home and one at my desk.

*if I'm super excited about all footlongs being $5 at Subway this month? I seriously get one every Wednesday, 1/2 for lunch & 1/2 for dinner cuz Wednesdays are crazy at church.

*if I think the Weight Watchers commercials with Jennifer Hudson are annoying? ...if I think Jennifer Hudson is annoying?

*if I get frustrated when people don't play Words fast enough?

*if I blow dry my hair upside down because when I was in middle school I read in a magazine one time that that was how B.Spears got her great volume?

*if I almost always use the testers of perfume at Victoria Secret to freshen up my scent when I'm out shopping? Don't worry- it's the same stuff I put on in the morning, I just like to give it a boost.

*if we got married almost 2 months ago and I haven't gone to get my new social security card yet?

*if I'm slowly working on our thank yous? And we got married almost 2 months ago? When is it appropriate to send thank yous out and when does it just became late & tacky?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone else is
So What-ing and to link up!

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment