November 7, 2012

so what wednesday

So What Wednesday
linking up with shannon for another round of so what wednesday!
here's what i'm saying so what to this week:
 
*if i fell off the bloggy bus last thur & fri? i'm back now :)
 
*if i put things on my sww list and then i rethink them? some things would be an over share.
 
*if i can't stand our upstairs neighbors?
 
*if i'm super excited about using a new website to send texts out to kids? i don't have to send 55 individual texts every tues night about wed now?! hallelujah!!
 
*if i have pin-tastic posts for weeks?
 
*if i have to store my shoes like this now because i have to many?
 
*if this is what happens to our house when the mr goes hunting?
yup- craft stuff everywhere! looks like a happy room to me!!
 
*if I'm going to keep plugging my advent calendar blog swap? have you entered yet?!
 
now head on over to life after i dew to see what everyone else is
so what-ing this week and to link up!
 
love, mrs. k
 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I put things on SWW and delete them too! No one needs to know some of the things in my head! LOL

    ReplyDelete