May 9, 2012

So What Wednesday

Ahh! I can't believe I've missed 2 So What Wednesday!! I love SWW! So here I am linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" to So What again:

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

*if I put things in my "shopping cart" on different websites and then just leave them there? I go back and forth with myself for a while trying to decide if I really want them. Right now it's this jacket from Lane Bryant:
I really want a blazer that has a pattern or a contasting color on the inside of the sleeve so you can roll the sleeve up just a bit and it would look cool, but I can't bring myself to shell out $70 for a blazer...
I also put stuff in my cart on Lindsey's shop all the time.
I'm loving these two things right now:
Image of e-reader case - sweet dotsImage of sunnies case - sweet dots *SOLD*
The e-reader case and the matching sunnies case.
Perfect example of waiting too long- the sunnies case is sold out!! :(
The Pleated Poppy is such a beautiful shop- if you've never checked it out or if you've never bought anything from her I highly recommend it.

*if I eat my sub from Subway at my desk every Wednesday while reading blogs?

*if I don't watch the view when I'm getting ready because Elizabeth bugs me?

*if I have no idea how to make a playlist on my iTunes and then transfer said list to my iPod or iPhone?

*if I play Scramble with Friends more than Words with Friends because I'm better at Scramble?

*if I wore the same outfit 2 days in a row last week just in different colors? When you find something that you like and that looks good go with it. Right?

*if last time I did SWW I forgot to link up with Shannon? Oops...

*if we forgot to hand out confirmation certificates on Sunday? Again, oops...

*if I still haven't shared all of our wedding pictures with you? I'm sorry!! If you're dying to see them you can check out my Facebook Wedding Album.

*if I don't know what to get my mom or my mother in law for mothers day?

What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone
else is So What-ing this week and to link up!

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment