April 11, 2012

So What Wednesday

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:
*if I've been bad at blogging lately?
*if I can't stand the new(ish) Target commericals with the guys in the bright suits? The song they sing always gets stuck in my head!!
*if I totally failed in taking a picture a day in March?
*if I like it better when people invite me to play scramble with friends so that I can see their scores right away?
*if somedays I hit the snooze on my alarm when the Mr's alarm goes off?
*if I fell asleep at my desk one afternoon last week? The phone rang and woke me up... Oops!
*if I like to watch old Jersey Shore reruns on my lunch break?
*if I can never remember to take things out of the freezer to thaw to make for dinner that night? Thank goodness there is a defrost setting on our microwave!

*if I was ironing/steaming my Easter dress at 11:30 on Saturday night?

*if I needed my husband to explain to me how to use said iron/steamer?
*if I watch Armegeddon almost everytime I come across it on TV?
*and so what if I cry every time Bruce Willis says goodbye to Liv Tyler? And again when all they guys get home?
*if this list got a little long? That's what happens when you take 2 weeks off from blogging!
What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to link up with Shannon &
see what everyone else is saying So What to this week!

Love, Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment