June 20, 2012

So What Wednesday!

It's that time of week again to link up with
the lovely Shannon from Life After I "Dew"
for another round of So What Wednesday!
 
 
So What...
 
 
*if I prefer tennis shoes and sweatshirts to bug spray in the summer time?
 
 
*if I make lists in my head at night as I'm falling asleep for what I need to do the next day?
 
 
*if I don't blow dry or curl my hair when I'm at camp?
 
 
*if I also don't put make up on when I'm at camp? I put my mosturizer/sun screen on but that's it!
 
 
*if I secretly kinda like the smell of skunk? When I was little a skunk family moved in underneath our house under my parents bedroom so the smell kinda reminds me of there room when I was little.

*if I love catching a whiff of my deoderant throughout the day? Not like I lift my arm up and smell my pits cuz I love it so much but when I'm moving around and I catch a little bit of it because if I can still smell then so can other people and I know that I don't stink... yet.
 
 
*if I always have a SWW note on the notebook app on my phone? When I think of something I've got to write it down otherwise I get to Wednesday and I've got nothing to say!
 
 
*if I'm still nailing down last minute details for Day Camp next week?
 
 
*if I'm still nailing down last minute details for our New Orleans trip next month?

*if I was in bed at 9:30 last night? This girl was tired!!
 
 
What are you saying So What to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" to see what everyone
else is So What-ing and to link up!
Love, Mrs. K

2 comments:

  1. what a smart idea to have a SWW space on your phone, great idea!!!

    OOH Jealous on your going to NOLA!!! Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I got your comment on the peace tee but it didn't have you email attached! Can you respond w/your email?

    ReplyDelete